Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Class Library iOS App


This app recently came though my Facebook Timeline, and I was instantly intrigued.  Class Library is a simple app for cataloging and managing your classroom library!  I haven't been in school this week (it's a little cold here in Chicago!), so I haven't had a chance to try it out extensively, but it seems perfect for a classroom.  Once you sign in it gives you options for scanning or manually adding books to the database, and adding students.  You can easily check out or check in books to students, again either manually or by scanning them!

The app syncs across devices so after installing on my iPhone & my iPad I had access the library on both devices!!  This app is free this week (I'm assuming until 1/10/14), but it is typically only ($1.99, I think).  The website mentions that Android, Windows Phone & Web versions are coming soon!  I recommend checking out this app for your classroom!

Class Library (Universal, Free for a limited time)



Share this
Do you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful? Please forward it to them. Did somebody forward this post to you? Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free. If you need a RSS Reader please visit this post Google Reader Replacements.

No comments:

Post a Comment