Tuesday, December 10, 2013

EduBlog Awards 2013


I was humbled to find out that this blog, Teaching All Students was nominated for the 2nd year in a row for an EduBlog Award.  I have to say, that being nominated, even though I have not done a great job of posting this year, was a huge surprise.  I have lots of plans for posts, and will get comments turned back on (as soon I can figure out how to do it...) (comments are working again, thanks Carrie Baughcum!), as soon as possible.  It has been a very different year for me with my new classroom and responsibilities, but I want to share my experiences with you.  I will be posting again soon.

Please take a moment and head over the the EduBlog Awards and vote for Teaching All Students in the Best Individual Blog category.  This year you can only vote for a site 1 time.  While you are there feel free to vote EdCeptional as the Best Podcast, too!!  Last be sure to check out all the other amazing nominees, tons of exciting new people to check out!

Thank you!



Share this
Do you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful? Please forward it to them. Did somebody forward this post to you? Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free. If you need a RSS Reader please visit this post Google Reader Replacements.

No comments:

Post a Comment