Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Calling all Presenters - #ICE14


Today I've spent the day with my daughter, and checking out a ton of coverage from ISTE.  I'm jealous that I don't have the opportunity to attend, but very, very grateful that I have the opportunity to learn from it from afar!  One of the amazing parts of being in education now is that we can learn from so many more people.

I've also just received an email from ICE.  ICE is getting geared up for another ICE conference in February.  Connect to Learn is going to be another great opportunity to connect with other educators.  I would encourage you to consider submitting a proposal to present at next year's ICE conference.  The focus on teaching all learners is going to continue to be big.  Head to the ICE website for proposal deadlines.

ICE 2014 - Connect to Learn



Share this
Do you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful? Please forward it to them. Did somebody forward this post to you? Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free. If you need a RSS Reader please visit this post Google Reader Replacements.