Thursday, September 27, 2012

QR Codes for homework


QR Codes are everywhere, and I've started using them in my classroom.  One use I have been trying, is attaching them to homework for students.  Typically I'll print them out on an address label and the code will link to a screencast or video explanation of the homework activity.  I think it's a great way to share information with parents, and help students remember what they need to do on worksheets.  Nothing special but an easy way to incorporate multiple representations in an activity.



Share this
Do you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful? Please forward it to them. Did somebody forward this post to you? Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free. If you need a tutorial please visit this post: RSS Readers.