Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Diigo Groups


With ICE conference already started, and me joining the party tomorrow, I thought I'd again share some of the great Diigo Groups that I'll be sharing sites too.  Diigo is one of my favorite Web2.0 tools and I get a ton of information from these groups!

AT in Sped
Diigo in Education
Special Education Teachers
Special Ed in the 21st Century

Don't forget if you sign up to join a group, you will get an email containing the most recent links shared to the group, you just need to decide the frequency (immediately, daily, weekly or not subscribed).  If you plan to share links or just save sites for your own personal use I recommend checking out their browser extensions.



Share this
Do you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful? Please forward it to them. Did somebody forward this post to you? Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free. If you need a tutorial please visit this post: RSS Readers.