Wednesday, December 29, 2010

End of the Year Wrap-up

Disney - Holiday Wishes (2) (Explored)
As the end of the year approaches I'd like to take a few moments and thank all of my readers.  I've been extremely busy this year, but I appreciate you staying with me during my long absences.  In 2011 I plan on getting at least 1 post per week, getting #AppMonday back on schedule and bringing back the AT Blog Carnival.  I thought I'd share some of the most popular posts of 2010 with you, check them out:

Blogging Against Disabiliism - #BADD2010
AT Smackdown - #ATIA2010
#ATIA2010 - Favorite Products

See you in 2011!

Patrick


Share this
Do you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful? Please forward it to them. Did somebody forward this post to you? Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free. If you need a tutorial please visit this post: RSS Readers