Thursday, August 19, 2010

2nd Anniversary


It just occurred to me, that while I was on hiatus I missed the 2nd Anniversary of Teaching All Students!  I actually have a hard time believing that I've been able to keep up with it, and that it's been so popular!  I'd like to take a moment to thank all of you who read on a regular basis, and pass along posts to your friends and colleagues.  In celebration of this anniversary I have a few things to announce.  First, you can find some new links at the top of the page, one is for AT Blog Carnivals - I've collected all of them in one location for you to peruse, and the other is if you wish to contact me about conducting a training at your school, or organization. Last, Teaching All Students now has a Facebook Fan Page! - Teaching All Students on Facebook, take a moment to click the link on the left side of the page and "like" it to follow updates on Facebook!

I've also decided to share a few of the most popular posts on Teaching All Students up to this point.  Take a look at them here!

Data Sheets
Ways to Use Flip Camera
SMARTBoards & Special Education
Using a Bigmac
Advice for working with Paraprofessionals

 I look forward to many more posts, be on the lookout for #AppMonday to return next week!  Thanks again for reading!!

Patrick

Share this
Do you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful? Please forward it to them. Did somebody forward this post to you? Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free. If you need a tutorial please visit this post: RSS Readers