Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Birthday


Apparently I missed an important date. July 1 was the 1 year anniversary of Teaching All Students. I started this blog as way to share information that I had learned. I've learned so much from all the discussions on the blog, and thank everyone for their comments. I hope to continue writing, and actually plan on getting back in the groove now that summer school has started. Thank you again to all my readers and please keep reading!

Patrick

Photo courtesy of Flickr Creative Commons: Robokow

Share this

Do you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful? Please forward it to them. Did somebody forward this post to you? Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free. If you need a tutorial please visit this post: RSS Readers

1 comment: