Monday, July 27, 2009

52 Teachers, 52 Lessons



I've helped out Mr. D over at I want to Teach Forever today. Please head on over and read my thoughts for new teachers.

52 Teachers, 52 Lessons

Patrick

Photo courtesy of Flickr Creative Commons: Foundphotoslj


Share this

Do you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful? Please forward it to them. Did somebody forward this post to you? Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free. If you need a tutorial please visit this post: RSS Readers

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just found your blog from "I Want To Teach Forever" and I'm really excited because I'm joining a district this year that has a ton more technology than I'm used to. I look forward to reading everything you have and using you as a resource. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you have found me. I hope you find my posts useful!

    ReplyDelete