Saturday, December 27, 2008

favorite posts


So maybe I'm biased, but I think I've written a fair number of good posts! Some have lots of views, but some maybe didn't get seen because they were written before many people started subscribing to my RSS feed. So take a look at some of the posts I like:


Delicious
Beginning Literacy
Gmail
Pete's Stuff
Google Reader
Literacy For All
Just One Club Card


These are a few of my favorite posts, what about you? Do you have a post that you liked, one that got you thinking, or just something you found interesting. Post you favorite one here so all of us can see.




-  Patrick


Share this
Do you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful? Please forward it to them. Did somebody forward this post to you? Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free. f you need a tutorial please visit this post: RSS Readers

No comments:

Post a Comment