Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pete's Stuff

An interesting site I came across while reading about myself (at One Switch UK) is Pete's Stuff. Pete has several stories that he's written that allow for the use of sensory materials as you read. The stories look absolutely hilarious (check out Norbert the Green Nosed Reindeer) and it would take a person with a sense of humor to use them. They are powerpoint files and include a word document with the story (and sensory items). I know I'm going to have a blast surprising my students with these stories.

Patrick

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Thank you Thank you for posting this site. I've used Pete's stuff before when I found it on the Whiteboard Room site. These are even better than his original work. I can't wait to do the Wizard of Oz with my gang.

    Alicia
    smdteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete