Monday, July 6, 2009

Blogs Worth Reading


Recently another poster on the QIAT forum asked for ideas of blogs that everyone thought was worth reading. I thought that I'd take that idea a step further. I have created a Google Spreadsheet of blogs I read, and think are helpful to those in education. I would like anyone else who reads or sees this to contribute also. You can submit a blog, podcast, or other resource using this Google Form. I would encourage you to send this out so we can get a really good list. Any topic related to teaching students, parental help, AT, education, etc... is welcome. Please help so we can create a resource to be used by many different people.

Patrick

Photo courtesy of Flickr Creative Commons: MichelleM_

Share this

Do you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful? Please forward it to them. Did somebody forward this post to you? Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free. If you need a tutorial please visit this post: RSS Readers

2 comments: