Sunday, July 1, 2012

4th Anniversary!


Today is Teaching All Students 4th anniversary.  I had no idea that I would still be writing this blog 4 years later, and really had no idea where I was going with it.  It's really become a place for me to share my thoughts, reflect on my teaching and hopefully share some new information with you my readers.

I am amazed by how many people are subscribed to the feed, as of right now over 1100 people are subscribed.  I can't believe that over the course of 4 years there have been over 300,000 pageviews.  I want to thank all of you for your support and continued readership.  I hope I can continue to be helpful to you!



Photo courtesy of Flickr Creative Commons - Leo Reynolds
Share this
Do you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful? Please forward it to them. Did somebody forward this post to you? Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free. If you need a tutorial please visit this post: RSS Readers.