Thursday, November 3, 2011

ATIA Chicago - 2011


Today, tomorrow and Saturday I'll be spending some quality time at the ATIA (Assistive Technology Industry Association) Conference at the Schaumburg Renaissance Hotel.  Today I started off the day by presenting - Independence for All - you can see the Prezi by clicking the link.  Also, additional information is available on my wiki - Teachntech Wiki.

Tomorrow, the EdCeptional crew will be talking, and between all that I'll be attending sessions and checking out the vendor hall.  You can find my notes from various sessions here - ATIA 2011 Chicago Notes, which include a very cool App Smackdown done this morning!  I'll post some of my favorite products from the vendor hall in the next few days.

If you are at ATIA, please stop by and introduce yourself!  You can find me at @teachntech00 on Twitter.

Patrick

Share this
Do you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful? Please forward it to them. Did somebody forward this post to you? Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free. If you need a tutorial please visit this post: RSS Readers.