Thursday, June 25, 2009

Good Company!

Apparently Teaching All Students is in good company. On a recent post at Learn Me Good Teaching All Students was listed as one of 25 Edublogs to read! Included in the list were some blogs I love to read including Free Technology for Teachers, and Larry Ferlazzo's Website of the Day. I'm honored to be mentioned with these blogs, and I found quite a few that I plan on start reading like Learn Me Good and I want to Teach Forever. Make sure you check out the other blogs on this list.

Patrick

Share this

Do you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful? Please forward it to them. Did somebody forward this post to you? Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free. If you need a tutorial please visit this post: RSS Readers

No comments:

Post a Comment