Thursday, February 5, 2009

Communication 4 All

While looking through my unread links on my Diigo toolbar, I came across a very interesting site, Communication 4 All. As the site says:


Hi, and welcome to Communication 4 All.
My name is Bev Evans and I set up this site because I struggled to find the
classroom resources I needed to support inclusion.
There have been changes to the site recently! I no longer have a catalogue: everything available is already on the site. Just email me if you have any requests for the site


There are so many resources on this site. The game section features math, color, and matching board games. The early years section has thematic units on many different topics. Other sections include literacy (many materials for Jolly Phonics), numeracy, science, & singing. The materials are available mostly in .pdf format, and some in powerpoint format. Check it out here.

Share this

Do you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful? Please forward it to them. Did somebody forward this post to you? Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free. f you need a tutorial please visit this post: RSS Readers

No comments:

Post a Comment