Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A-Z Meme

Kate over at TLWMSN posted this meme and invited anyone to do it. I didn't have a plan for today's post, so here's my answers.

Accent: Mid-Western

Breakfast or no breakfast: Breakfast, everyday!

Chore I don’t care for: really don't like any of them

Dog or cat: Either, I currently have 2 cats

Essential electronics: my laptop

Favorite cologne: Escape

Gold or silver: silver

Handbag I carry most often: Swiss Army Knife Laptop Bag

Insomnia: not usually

Job Title: S.O.A.R. Teacher (Structured Opportunities for Academics & Responsibility)

Kids: Can't wait to have them!

Living arrangements: Robyn and I live in a nice 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhouse

Most admirable trait: kind

Naughtiest childhood behavior: naughty? I was a perfect child

Overnight hospital stay: I believe when I was 2, but I don't remember

Phobias: heights, glass elevators are awful

Quote: (can't think of one)

Reason to smile: crazy cats, my students, my lovely wife

Siblings: one brother

Time I wake up: 5:00, usually 7:00 on weekends

Unusual skill or talent: I can light a fire (that's what you learn when you become an Eagle Scout)

Vegetable I refuse to eat: peppers

Worst habit: figeting (with everything according to my wife)

X-rays: Once, I broke my wrist sledding

Yummy stuff: I'm a foodie, but I especially love things that are fried, Italian Beef, desert (lots and lots of desert), really anything (as long as it's not spicy).

Zoo animal I like most: Otters, they are adorable, so cute

Patrick

Share this

Do you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful? Please forward it to them. Did somebody forward this post to you? Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free. f you need a tutorial please visit this post: RSS Readers

No comments:

Post a Comment