Why not is my question. So you only read one blog (hopefully mine!) and don't really need to track multiple blogs, but that's not it's only use. Check out Louis Gray's post about the 30 different uses for RSS. This list has many great ideas for ways to use a RSS feed and a reader (like Google Reader) to make your life easier.
Again why not? Because it's easy - follow these simple steps:
1. Go to Google Reader - reader.google.com
2. sign up for a google account
3. Once signed up, click the "add subscription" link on the left side
4. type in - http://teachingall.blogspot.com
5. That's It! you are subscribed and will receive the posts each day in one place.
6. Need more blogs for your reader - check out the blogroll on the right side of my blog (you may need to scroll down)
7. Once you go to their blog, you can click their link that says Subscribe to this blog or look for a orange icon. Click and add to google reader.
Happy blog finding!