Thursday, November 6, 2008

30D2BBB - Day 6 - Gain a fresh perspective

Today's challenge was to gain a new perspective. I haven't had time to find someone new to look at my blog (had to give a board presentation), so I'd love to ask my subscribers to help me. Please send the link to this blog to someone you feel would benefit from the information as well as answer a few simple questions. Ask them to read the blog, and answer these questions:

  • Is it easy to navigate around or do you have trouble making your way from one section to another?
  • Is there any information that you wish was provided that isn’t there?
  • Are there any parts that you don't understand the purpose of?
  • Any general suggestions for improvement?
  • What parts of the blog were most memorable to you 10-20 minutes after you explored it?

Then have them leave the answers as a comment to this blog.

Thanks in advance to anyone who is able to help with this!

Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment