Monday, November 10, 2008

#30D2BBB - Day 10 - Do you see what they see?



The challenge today was to verify if my blog is visible in multiple browsers. It's rarer today, but there still are times when one browser doesn't work with a website. Since most of my users use Internet Explorer, I felt I needed to check this one out. The challenge was made easier by the mention of Browsershots.org. This allowed me to see how my blog looks on multiple browsers and multiple versions. From everything I saw, it looks fine. So feel free to use any browser to read Teaching All Students.

Patrick

1 comment:

  1. Browsershots.org is fantastic, isn't it! I'm sure it's already told you this, but your blog looks just great over here in Mac OS X land :)

    I didn't know you had ATMac on your blogroll until you turned up on my "places with links to ATMac" list today, so a big Aussie welcome to you! More geeks are always fun, so I have added your feed to my RSS reader.

    Now I seem to be reading so many special education related blogs I've actually made a folder just for the teachers! I know Lon and Ira and Kate Ahern and SMDBlogger (whose name I forget - sorry!) and now you. The teachers are taking over the world! I think on the whole, teachers taking over the world would be an improvement, really, so I'm not too worried :)

    Cheers,
    Ricky

    ReplyDelete