- Engaging, fun, & motivational while also educational
- This app comes with two sets of instructions, one for therapists and the other for parents.
- Therapist or parent has the ability to customize the verbs that are to be targeted.
- The verb is spoken as the action is performed to reinforce understanding with auditory input. There is an option to turn this feature off.
- Written verb is displayed at the bottom of the screen to reinforce reading skills.
- Phrase button allows the child or student to listen to a sentence using the verb in context.
- Built-in breaks or rewards, as Milo occasionally rests to enjoy cheese and dance.
- Background music can be turned off.
Promo Code Giveaway:
To win a promo code for Speech with Milo: Verbs:
1. "Like" Speech with Milo on Facebook and comment about #B2SAppSpecials on their wall.
2. Comment below and share which verb(s) your child or students have the most difficulty learning.
2 winners be selected tonight at 9PM EST. Good luck!!