- Engaging, fun, & motivating while also educational
- Easy, straight-forward instructions are included for therapists or parents. The instructions discuss how therapists or parents can use this app in a variety of ways.
- Therapist or parent has the ability to customize the prepositions that are to be targeted.
- The preposition is spoken as the concept is demonstrated in order to reinforce understanding with auditory input.
- Written text is displayed at the bottom of the screen to reinforce reading skills. There is an option to turn this feature off, hiding the text.
- Phrase button allows the child or student to listen to a sentence using the preposition in context.
- Built-in breaks or rewards, as Milo occasionally rests to enjoy cheese and dance.
- Background music can be turned off
Promo Code Giveaway:
To win a promo code for Speech with Milo: Prepositions:
1. "Like" Speech with Milo on Facebook and comment about #B2SAppSpecials on their wall.
2. Comment below and share which preposition(s) your child or students have the most difficulty learning.
2 winners be selected tonight at 9PM EST. Good luck!!