Monday, November 24, 2008

All I want for Christmas...

So I know it's been a little while since I posted, been a very busy week! So to get back in the swing of things I thought I'd share some of the things I'd like for my classroom.

Boardmaker Activity Pad - I've blogged about before, it's still one of the top things on my list.

Step-by-Step Switches or BigMack Switches - I've come to appreciate how you can use single switches in the classroom. I can think of so many uses for them.

Go Talk - Single switches are great, but sometimes there is a need for more choices.

PODD - this new communication resource/system will be available in US paper sizes in early December! So many students in my room would benefit from this system.

Flip Video Camera - So many moments I'd love to capture. The flip is an easy way to get them.

iPod - It would be a great way for the students to access their favorite music, aslo a great way to access books on tape and such.

And the number 1 thing on my list...a Smartboard - The access that it would open up for my kids would be amazing. There is just so much that could be done with one.

Patrick

Share this

Do you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful? Please forward it to them. Did somebody forward this post to you? Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have some of those things. A Go Talk 9+, Many Big Macks and Step by Steps,and a Flip Mino Camera (mine, not works). You should really think about writing a Donors Choose grant proposal. they are at Donorschoose.org and at first you can write three $400 The only sped stuff you can order is from Abilitations or eNasco, but there are Go Talks in Abilitations and some Cheap Talks and other stuff. I have had 11 grants for about 400 each in a year and a half filled. that is a whole lot of learning materials!!!!

    ReplyDelete