skills workshop is one of my recent Twitter discoveries. Although this site has existed since 2001, it was redesigned and relaunched in February 2011. It features over 1,500 FREE functional life skills resources contributed by 400+ registered users. Resources are categorized under one or more subject area(s): literacy, numeracy, ESOL, ICT, and contextual. Then resources are further organized by subject(s) and level(s). Also, there is a powerful site-wide search engine with extensive filters as well as tag clouds. ALL of the resources are FREE and you don't need to register in order to view, download, or print. However, optional registration has a number of other benefits.
Benefits of optional registration:
- upload & catalog your resources to an approval queue
- suggest external links to an approval queue
- edit the descriptions or upload updated versions of your contributed resources
- leave comments on resources or links
- contact other site contributors
- vote on your favorite links