Wednesday, March 3, 2010

MeMoves - Revisited

I wrote about MeMoves a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted to come back and share some anecdotal thoughts about it!  I received my MeMoves DVD last week, and I'm loving it!  I am using it throughout the day to focus and calm my students and they are responding.  I've found that even when the students have trouble with a motion (some are quite hard!) it seems to help them get ready to work.  They are even asking to MeMoves during other times.  It's nothing concrete, but I can say that this DVD has been a great addition to my repertoire and I'm so glad that I purchased it.  Check out Memoves at http://thinkingmoves.com.


Patrick


Share this
Do you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful? Please forward it to them. Did somebody forward this post to you? Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free. If you need a tutorial please visit this post: RSS Readers