Monday, October 5, 2009

Exceptional Paradise


I've started reading a great blog about teaching students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities. Since I'm a teacher of these students, I have a vested interest in some of the topics. She has a great post about her rules for working with assistants here. The insights she share really struck a note with me, because it is the same chord I try and strike with my assistants. She really gets it right. This and other quick easy tips make it a great blog to read!

Patrick

Photo courtesy of Flickr Creative Commons: Shashchatter

Share this

Do you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful? Please forward it to them. Did somebody forward this post to you? Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free. If you need a tutorial please visit this post: RSS Readers

1 comment:

  1. Your blog was very good. I really liked the pictures.

    ReplyDelete