Monday, April 20, 2009

My Crazy Idea...Projects

From Teaching All Students


I said I would share the projects with you, so here we go. The first set is actually what the students created using Voicethread. Thanks goes to Christine Southard of Christine Southard's Blogspot for the idea to create a guessing game! The kids presented these projects to their parents and it was a great hit.

Presentation 1
Presentation 2
Presentation 3
Presentation 4

As a class we also created several books about the desert. You can see these books here:

How Do They Move?

The Desert

Desert Animals


If you haven't tried out Tar Heel Reader, now's the time to do it. It's so easy to create a book, and share with others! You can even download in Powerpoint, Flash, and Apple Impress formats.

Patrick


Share this

Do you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful? Please forward it to them. Did somebody forward this post to you? Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free. If you need a tutorial please visit this post: RSS Readers

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your voicethreads.
    The 'who am I' idea works well.
    Did you have any particular problems using voicethread in the classroom?
    I'd like to have a go.
    I've got voicethread to work at home but I am anticipating problems using the college network

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vienna,

    I'm actually going to be posting some of my reflections on using Voicethread and the entire project in the next couple of days.

    ReplyDelete