Sunday, November 9, 2008

#30D2BBB - Day 8 - Comment Unto Others



I'm a little late on today's challenge for the 30D2BBB. The title is Comment Unto Others. The idea is that we all love comments (good for the soul!), and maybe if we want some we should start doing more ourselves. The truth is, if I never got another comment I'd probably still write Teaching All Students, but it does feel good when someone writes something nice on my blog. Today I've chosen to comment on Alcia's blog at SMD Teacher. She is like me a teacher of students with multiple special needs trying to incorporate technology into the classroom. The other blog I made a comment on is The Assistive Technology Blog. This is a blog I've just started reading, by a team of Assistive Technology folks in Virginia. I've gotten some new ideas that I will be sharing soon!

I've really enjoyed the challenge so far from Steve at Teach42. Keep watching for more of my journey.

Patrick

3 comments:

  1. I hate to say it, but The Assistive Technology blog is hardly new; they date back to February 24, 2006. They share a birthday with my sister, rest her soul and are only a couple months younger than my blog, which will be two on Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate thanks for your comment, I realize they are not a new blog, I meant that I have just started reading them. Sometimes what I type is not what I mean. Thanks
    Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patrick! I found your blog on the 30D2BBB wiki. I'm a special education teacher too. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete