Tuesday, November 25, 2008

#30D2BBB - Continuing Challenge

I have continued to participate in the Be a Better Blogger challenge, albeit most of the daily challenges have not been something I've shared here. I've checked for dead links in my posts, checked out why I read certain bloggers, and thought about planning my posts for the week. Today's challenge is to create a disclaimer, this is something that I will be putting in the about me section of my sidebar. Here is the statement I will placing there:

The opinions on Teaching All Students are mine and mine alone. I have no connections to any of the companies or products mentioned in this blog. At this time I work for a school system, and use my classroom as an example. The school system is not responsible for anything I write on this blog.


I have decided to keep this statement short and sweet. I just want people to understand that this is my blog, and not connected to my job.


Patrick

Share this
Do you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful?  Please forward it to them.  Did somebody forward this post to you?  Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment