Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Getting Started

So, I have never done the blog thing, but I'm going to give it a try!  I apologize in advance for run-ons, fragments, and other grammatical errors.  If it wasn't for spell check these posts would also be filled with typos!  I just want to share information and ideas I have so please take a look.


I currently have a wiki at Wikispaces - Blackp.  I have a few instructions for how to use Boardmaker better, create templates, and other such things.  It is not very big, and I am looking for ideas.  So if anyone checks it out and has a question about something they would like to do, I would have no problem putting up those directions.


I also encourage anyone interested in learning more about Boardmaker to join the Boardmaker group on Yahoo.  Just head to Yahoo Groups and search for Boardmaker to sign up!


I hope I can share some information that everyone can use!!




-  Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment