Tuesday, March 17, 2009

AT Blog Carnival - Sabotage!


I am excited to announce that Teaching All Students will be hosting the next installment of the AT Blog Carnival.

With the next upcoming holiday being April Fools, I thought I would steal an idea from another blogger/podcaster, Chris Bugaj at A.T.Tipscast - Sabotage! So let's hear you best examples of how you attempted to sabotage a student (for their better good, of course), or how your sabotage went horribly wrong. Or do you have another example of sabotage, maybe something in your own life? Be creative!

The Carnival will be posted Friday, April 9. I am accepting submissions until Tuesday, April 6. Please send all link to pblack00@gmail.com

P.S. - I'd like to invite all bloggers to participate in this Carnival! This is not just for teachers!

Photo courtesy of Flickr Creative Commons: wabberjocky

Share this

Do you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful? Please forward it to them. Did somebody forward this post to you? Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free. If you need a tutorial please visit this post: RSS Readers

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading other examples of Sabotage. The more ideas the better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Patrick,
    I have linked to you on all my points of entry for the AT Blog Carnival. I am so happy to see you do this - it should be fun...
    Great idea - now...to think of my story to share, hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete