Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I am not a mind reader and neither are you



I stumbled upon a very interesting blog recently, and have been continually impressed with the content. Uncommon Sense is written by Dana Nieder and she is sharing their journey raising 2 children, one with a complex communication issues.  The stories that Dana shares are enlightening, thought provoking and very encouraging.  The first post I read from the blog was titled - I am not a mind reader and neither are you - and is insightful and had me thinking about times I've tried to be a mind reader in the classroom!  More recently they shared their experience figuring out a new word.

After working many children with complex communication needs, it is very interesting to read about if from the families perspective.  Please head over to the blog and check it out - Uncommon Sense.




Share this
Do you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful? Please forward it to them. Did somebody forward this post to you? Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free. If you need a RSS Reader please visit this post Google Reader Replacements.