Wednesday, May 15, 2013

@lasenders Pinterest for AT

I have not used Pinterest myself very much, but I know that may people find it to be a great way to find curate content.  I don't have a problem with Pinterest, but have found my current methods for getting content to be enough, and I don't need another thing!  But, I have found some very interesting project and information on Pinterest and I thought I'd share with you.

Lauren S. Enders (@lasenders) is a Speech Pathologist & Assistive Technology Consultant from Pennsylvania and a frequent contributor on the iTeach Special Education Facebook Group.  Lauren has shared her Pinterest board collection on numerous occasions, and it is a wealth of information.  Lauren has boards centering around iPad/iPod touch cases, styluses, and apps.  Some of the app list include apps for apraxia, free language apps, and teaching verbs.  There are also curated lists of AAC lessons and ideas.  Lauren has collected an amazing amount of information.  Make sure to check it out!

Lauren S. Enders on Pinterest



Share this
Do you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful? Please forward it to them. Did somebody forward this post to you? Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free. If you need a tutorial please visit this post: RSS Readers.