Saturday, December 31, 2011

Best of 2011 - Teaching All Students

I am having a hard time believing 2011 is almost over.  It's not been my best blogging year (kinda inconsistent), but personally it's been very rewarding and I am looking forward to continuing that in 2012.  In the spirit of the season I'd like to take a look back at some of the most popular posts of 2011.

10.  Not Always technology
9.  No Limits to Learning - AAC apps
8.  Apps by Mayer-Johnson:  I'm disappointed
7.  4 ways iPads are helping people with disabilities
6.  AAC apps information
5.  Google Trick - searching for apps only
4.  iAdapter Case with speakers for iPad
3.  Guest Post:  Orbitouch Keyless Keyboard
2.  Building an eBook Library
1. RJ cooper Apps

I look forward to writing more in 2012 and wish you and yours a wonderful New Year!



Photo courtesy of Flickr Creative Commons:  Sukanto Debnath

Share this
Do you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful? Please forward it to them. Did somebody forward this post to you? Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free. If you need a tutorial please visit this post: RSS Readers.