Monday, July 18, 2011

Teaching All Students - 3rd Anniversary!



For some reason I have difficulty remembering the Anniversary date of this blog.  I wrote my first post on July 1, 2008, so Teaching All Students has reached it's 3rd year of existence!  I can't believe that I've been writing this blog for 3 years, and can't believe the wonderful opportunities it has given me.  I had the opportunity to talk with many different groups, connect with so many amazing educators and professionals, and just share!


With that being said, life is busy.  Teaching full time, contributing to the EdReach.us network with blog posts & the EdCeptional podcast, trying to blog here, and helping to raise a wonderful daughter has taken up a lot of my time.  So I am excited to announce that starting Monday, July 25, Jeremy Brown will be joining Teaching All Students as an author!


Jeremy is a full-time special education teacher in Maryland.  He teaches a self-contained elementary autism class and this will be his 6th year in the classroom.  Outside the classroom, Jeremy works part-time as a family trainer.   When it comes to special education technology, Jeremy is an iOS expert!  He created & moderates the Assistive Technology and iTeach Special Education - iDevices in Special Education groups on Facebook.  Jeremy is also an active tweeter @techieteacher.  His online presence grew this spring when he joined the EdCeptional podcast crew.  With this wealth of knowledge, Jeremy will be taking over the AppMonday posts about iOS apps.  Jeremy has great connections with many developers, so I think we can expect a lot of AppMonday giveaways!  


Welcome Jeremy!


Patrick


Share this
Do you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful? Please forward it to them. Did somebody forward this post to you? Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free. If you need a tutorial please visit this post: RSS Readers