Monday, June 20, 2011

Your Special Chef


Your Special Chef is a great site for cooking recipes for all ability levels.  Created as a senior & Girl Scout project the creator says:
Your Special Chef is my Girl Scout Gold Award project and my Senior project. I am passionate about helping those with special needs after helping my brother Sam, who has Down Syndrome, and volunteering in a life skills room. This project is especially dear to me as it combines my love for design, cooking, and helping those with special needs.
The recipes share are visual, downloadable, and rated by difficulty.  Lesson guides are provided for all the recipes too.  There are quite a few great recipes that can be done in a school setting.  Take a few moments and check out this site!


- Patrick

Share this
Do you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful? Please forward it to them. Did somebody forward this post to you? Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free. If you need a tutorial please visit this post: RSS Readers