Sunday, April 17, 2011

Teaching All Students Wiki

I realize that I have not done a great job of posting recently, getting used to have in a baby, school and many other factors have gotten in the way!  That being said, I have a ton of great posts that I'm getting ready so if you can hang in there a little longer I'll be putting them up soon.

While you are waiting it occurred to me tonight that I never specifically posted about my wiki that I have - http://teachntech.wikispaces.com.  I keep this wiki as a backup to some of the presentations that I've done over the years.  I've posted instructions on using Boardmaker, Google Docs for Communication and lots of info on various iOS apps.  Feel free to check it out!

Patrick


Share this
Do you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful?  Please forward it to them.  Did somebody forward this post to you?  Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free.   If you need a tutorial please visit this post: RSS Readers