Wednesday, July 21, 2010

AT Blog Carnival - Advice

It's been quite a busy summer so far for me.  It's been an amazing, wonderful, and tiring experience learning about my daughter.  I know it's been said before, but nothing prepares you for having a baby.  The trials of sleep deprivation have really been interesting for my wife and I.

So in the spirit of a new adventure, I thought I'd title this AT Blog Carnival - Advice!  We've gotten quite a lot of advice about raising a baby, so let's see what other advice there is.  Advice on a device, advice on teaching, advice on raising kids, advice on picking AT, basically any kind of advice... send me your links via Twitter - @teachntech00 or this Google Form - Blog Carnival Submission Form.  I plan on posting the AT Blog Carnival on Friday, August 6.

Happy Blogging!!
Patrick

Picture courtesy of Flickr Creative Commons:  fofurasfelinas

Share this
 you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful? Please forward it to them. Did somebody forward this post to you? Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free. If you need a tutorial please visit this post: RSS Readers