Wednesday, January 13, 2010

#180ATUDL2010


Christine Southard was inspired by several different posts to start a new project - #180ATUDL2010. Basically it's a twist on the 365 Project that many people have been trying. She modeled it to follow 180 days of a typical school year (yes, she's aware she's a little late!), and I'm hoping to keep up. I'll be posting my own pix to my Flickr account - teachntech and tweeting them using the #180ATUDL2010 hash tag. So I hope that we can inspire some great ideas!


- Patrick

Share this

Do you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful? Please forward it to them. Did somebody forward this post to you? Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free. If you need a tutorial please visit this post: RSS Readers