Sunday, October 25, 2009

One Week...



In less than a week, I'll be presenting at a national conference...I'm a little nervous! My presentation is ready (save for a few minor edits), my registration is paid for, and I've started planning out what sessions I want to see, but still in the back of my mind...nervous. I hope that a few of my readers will be coming to ATIA 2009 Chicago and invite all my readers to check out notes I will take from sessions - Evernote ATIA09 Notes. Also if you are a parent, you can attend ATIA for cheap - $200 (regular price is $525). Registration is here. If you'd just like to see the Exhibit Hall you can get a free pass for one of the days here.

I'm excited and can't wait to present. I hope to meet many of you at the conference!

Photo courtesy of Flickr Creative Commons: zalgon


Patrick

Share this
Do you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful? Please forward it to them. Did somebody forward this post to you? Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free. If you need a tutorial please visit this post: RSS Readers