Saturday, June 13, 2009

Literacy Lava

I came across a great resource recently.   It came across my Google Reader and I'm sorry to say, I can no longer find the poster!  Literacy Lava was created by The Book Chook.   It's a great downloadable and printable PDF full of tips for reading with children.  It covers babies, toddlers, and primary aged children and gives parents great ideas for how to read with kids.  Take a look.

Patrick

Share this

Do you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful?  Please forward it to them.  Did somebody forward this post to you?  Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free.   If you need a tutorial please visit this post: RSS Readers

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out, Patrick. I hope you have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear for sharing the links. these are really useful for me. the blog "The Book Chook" is also very nice to rad out.

    ReplyDelete