Tuesday, March 31, 2009

ATIA 2009 - Chicago


ATIA 2009 - Chicago is set to be held at the Renaissance Convention Center in Schaumburg, IL about 5 min from where I live. I'm especially excited to attend in October because I've been unable to attend any conferences since last year.

I've also decided to submit a proposal to speak at ATIA, and would encourage all other professionals, bloggers, parents, any person using technology in their daily life to submit a proposal. You can find the information at the ATIA site. And if you are coming to ATIA please stop by my presentation - My Crazy Idea...-Web2.0 and student-centered learning for Students with SCD (if it's accepted). If it's not accepted, I look forward to meeting many of you!

Patrick

Share this

Do you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful? Please forward it to them. Did somebody forward this post to you? Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free. If you need a tutorial please visit this post: RSS Readers

No comments:

Post a Comment