Friday, December 26, 2008

Most Comments

So here's a list of some of the posts that garnered a few comments. I have decided at this time that I am not going to moderate comments! Maybe this is a naive of me, maybe not, but until I see an issue I will continue to let you post whatever you want! Take a look:

Age...
Visual Scene Displays
Online Audio Stories
Data, Data, Data...

So now that you know the most commented on, what did you want to comment on but didn't? Leave a comment here and let me know!


-  Patrick

Share this
Do you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful? Please forward it to them. Did somebody forward this post to you? Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free. f you need a tutorial please visit this post: RSS Readers

The Picture Communication Symbols 1981-2008 by Mayer-Johnson LLC.
All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Used with permission.
Boardmaker is a trademark of Mayer-Johnson LLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment