Sunday, November 16, 2008

Powerlink & Environmental Controls

So recently I asked Alicia of SMD Teacher what can I do with a Powerlink and she responded this way. She posted a great link about Powerlinks & how she uses them in the classroom. So with that being said, I've now been able to stop staring at the Powerlink sitting in my closet and use it!

For the first time I was able to have a student use the timer settings to allow them to play songs! It also allows me to require a student to turn on the tape player before we do songs for morning calendar. I really see how much fun students could have with this kind of device. Thanks Alicia!

Share this

Do you know somebody else who would find this post interesting or useful? Please forward it to them. Did somebody forward this post to you? Visit Teaching All Students and subscribe to receive posts for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment