Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Friend Feed

Ok, so it's probably a bad thing that I'm up later than my wife. That usually means I just watch a little Thttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifV and veg out. Lately (with the Olympics on), I can't really watch TV because I"m Tivoing it to watch tomorrow with Robyn. That means I spend more time on the computer, and possibly getting myself in trouble. Another new site I have been using lately is called FriendFeed. This website allows you to track what your friends do on many different social/web2.0 sites like Delicious, Twitter, Their blog, Digg, & Google Reader. And this list is not the complete list, there are at least 15 other sites you can track.

The basic gist, is you can see what your friends are doing and check out the same sites if you are interested. It's a great way to find information, and not have to remember it (I tell you memory is not my thing). So if you can't find a link I post, or maybe you just want to see what I am reading about, you can visit my FriendFeed and check out my activity. For now, I think I should get some sleep, only 1 week until new teacher orientation. I have lots to do!

Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment